A Message From the Owner
United Nissan Reno is grateful for all of your support and loyalty that allows us to continue being the #1 dealership in Nevada.As the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) begins to have an increased impact in our community, We want to update you with what we are doing in response to COVID-19. We, like many other companies, are doing everything within our power to limit the spread of COVID-19.
We have a team of conscientious leaders meeting regularly to discuss our ongoing response and ensure we have the latest information from health authorities. We stand ready to support you, our customers, during these uncertain times.
What we are doing:
- Increased the timing of our cleaning protocols for all facilities.
- Placed hand sanitizer stations throughout our facilities for use by both customers and employees.
- Briefed employees on the importance of maintaining a clean and safe environment.
- Restricted employee travel
In addition, we’re closely monitoring the health of our employees on a daily basis. If an employee shows any signs of illness, they are directed to seek a medical diagnosis and work from home until cleared by a medical professional.
More information on the coronavirus and how to protect yourself available here:
- World Health Organization: https://www.who.int/emergencies/diseases/novel-coronavirus-2019
- Center for Disease Control: https://www.cdc.gov/coronavirus/2019-ncov/index.html
- Southern Nevada Health District: https://www.southernnevadahealthdistrict.org/coronavirus
If you have any questions, please contact us at 702-207-8000.
United Nissan is here to continue to serve our community.
Dealer Principal & Owner